Sunday, April 20, 2008

2008 resolution broken

It's the Queen of procrastinator talking again ... I'm a confirmed lazy piggy.

Yes, I broke my 2008 resolution of updating my blog. Yes, having chicken pox in between is not a good excuse (damn ... just before CNY).

Yes, being busy at work is not an excuse.

This blog is meant to record my thoughts and happenings in my life. From now on, instead of bottling up emotions and out-of-this world thoughts, I shall write them down. At least 20 years from now (ok, maybe 6 months or 1 year from now), if I wanna recall something, I have them recorded. Hehehe. I don't care whether anyone visits this blog or not ... it's more to serve as a diary of sorts. It will be a real treat if someone actually takes interest in my life .. hehehe!

All you friends of mine who visit this blog once in while (especially you, Vincent!), do remind me if I slack in updating my blog. Please do not give up on me :)

Ok .. here goes. The first entry for 2008.


No comments: